C&TA Constitution & Data Protection
To download a copy of the C&TA constitution 2022, please click here
Data Protection Policy
For a full copy of the Costume and Textile Association Constitution 2022 click here.
The C&TA needs to hold personal information about those who are members of the association for the purposes of;
- collection of membership fees
- notification to members of events being organised
- contacts with volunteers who have offered to help with events and activities
- sending out information about other events and activities the C&TA has been informed of
- contact by committee members related to the general day today activities of the C&TA
- other purposes related to the charitable aims of the organisation
Members will be asked to confirm they are happy for us to hold their details for the above purposes and a full copy of the policy will be available on request.